Mundie Moms

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Demon's Covenant US Cover Is Revealed

Sarah Rees Brennan tweeted the US cover tonight!! You can follow her here:
Here's what she said-
I am delighted to be able to finally reveal my Demon's Covenant cover for the US! I very much hope you guys like it. I hope you think the smoke and light are all pretty, like I do!

(You may think to yourself, 'my goodness, that doesn't look like Mae! What happened to the pink hair?' Let me reassure you on this serious matter: nothing has happened to the pink hair. The model is not Mae, but Sin the dancer. I hope you guys think she is pretty, too!)

Be sure to go here and tell her what you think!!

We think Sin looks stunning! What do you guys think?

The Demon's Covenant will be released this May by Simon & Schuster. Be sure to go to your favorite book store and pre-order it now! We're looking forward to reading it and chatting with Sarah about it in May.

1 comment:

  1. Sin!!!! I can hardly wait for this book to come out. It's my birthday in May and guess what I'll ask for...yeah, mhmm, Demon's Covenant, of course!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels