Mundie Moms

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Mundie Moms from Aprilynne Pike!

Happy Birthday Mundie Moms!!!


I’ve been lucky enough to be involved with Mundie Moms since almost the very beginning and that has been so fun! But what the MMs may not know if how many other awesome things they share a birthday season with. So in celebration of Mundie Mom’s turning one, I wanted to share a few of my own favorite things that are also turning (or have just turned!) one the next few months.


Bones of Faerie by Jannie Lee Simner turned one this year! A dark, gripping tale of the faerie apocolypse, you will find this book wise beyond it’s twelve months.:D

My House! I am coming up on one year living in my new house in Phoenix and I still will sometimes just sit and look around and get tingles at my lovely house that I just adore. And well, the seventy degree weather in February doesn’t hurt either.;) Happy Birthday house!

In Mundie Mom tradition, the Mortal Instruments Series is turning one this year! And what an awesome series it has been. (And really, weren’t we all rooting for Jace???:D) Although with a certain announcement of another book by the illustrious Cassie Clare, perhaps this one only half counts as now the series is officially not complete!


The Forest of Hands and Teeth just turned one last week. The two of you are practically twins! Zombies and numbers and strict rules, oh my! And to celebrate its birthday, FHT has a brand new outfit! (Cover *wink*) And well . . . I guess I could mention another little book that is turning one. You may have heard of it. Wings? Yeah, I think it’s pretty good.:D


So happy birthday Mundie Moms!!! And with such good birthday company, you can through quite a party! As long as I’m invited.

I’m invited right? Right???

Happy Birthday!

Aprilynne


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to WINGS!!! Thank you so much for being apart of our Birthday Bash and for your Bday wishes to us. It's been so much fun having you be apart of us since close to the beginning.

    It's been such a wonderful year. Of course you'd invited to the party!! It wouldn't be a party with out you celebrating with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Mundie Moms' party wouldn't be complete without you, Aprilynne and of course, your delicious love triangle!! What a wonderful reminder you've given us on all the good things that are turning ONE! Thank YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels