Mundie Moms

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holly Black's White Cat Trailer

We will admit that we love Vania's book trailers and when we saw that she had wrapped up Holly Black's White Cat trailer last night -- well, go on and see for yourself:

The next questions is when does this book come out? Soon!! May 4th. Pre-order it at your favorite, local bookstore!

Don't forget, we'll be chatting with Holly Black and Sarah Rees Brennan on May 31st.
You can find out more about The Curse Workers @ http://www.thecurseworkers.com/

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, MM's!!! Glad you like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGosh! We LOVE it. Your trailers just keep getting better and better. We love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trailer is awesome and the book is SOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trailer is way awesome! I can not wait for this book to come out!! I LOVE Holly Black! She is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vania's trailers are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! That sounds great!! I have an ARC for that, but I didn't know really if it would be good... I think I'll read that right away! *joy*

    ReplyDelete

Labels