Mundie Moms

Monday, March 29, 2010

In My Mailbox

Here's what we received this week in the mail:
From Publishers/Authors for Review:
* Read, Remember, Recommend for Teens A reading Journal for Book Lovers by Rachelle Rogers Knight (from SourceBooks)
* Secret Speakers and The Search for Selador's Gate by K.S.R Kingworth, to be published April 2010 (from the author)
* Jane Slayre The Literary Classic...With a Blood-Sucking Twist by Charolette Bronte and Sherri Browning Erwin, to be published April 2010 (from Simon and Schuter)
* Hailey Twitch Is Not A Snitch by Laren Barnholdt *not pictured* to be released May 2010 (from Sourcebooks)
* Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken (from Egmont)

Bought:
* Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (bought)

Won:
* Autumn Winifred Does Things Different by Kristin Tubb (from author, won)

What did you receive or purchase this past week? Please feel free to add your link.

We will be announcing some GIVEAWAYS for Brightly Woven, Jane Slayer and Read, Remember and Recommend this week on our blog.

3 comments:

  1. I bought UNDER MY SKIN by Judith Graves. Can't wait for it to arrive! It's now sold out at B&N but you can buy it straight from Leap books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under My Skin is a good read! I still can't find it in my area. I'm going to have to buy it online, but I hate waiting for books to arrive. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, oh be sure to put your review in our Forum. Love to get more reviews in there! Purely selfish, you know, for when I go Book Shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels