Mundie Moms

Saturday, April 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @TheStorySiren & inspired by Alea @PopCultureJunkie. It explores the contexts that we received for review, bought, checked out at the library or borrowed. Sorry for the bad picture, my camera battery is dead, so I used my cell phone to take the picture.

From Publishers/Authors For Review:
* The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan (bound manuscript from Simon & Schuster)
* Picture The Dead by Adele Griffin (from Source Books)
* We Hear The Dead by Diane K Salerni (from Source Books)
* Guardian Of The Gate by Michelle Zink (from Michelle & Little Brown)
* The Poison Diaries by Maryrose Wood (from HarperCollins)
* Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
(from Anastasia & Egmont)
* Thief Eyes by Janni Lee Simner (from Random House Kids)

Bought:
* Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (bought)
* Thirteen Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman (bought)
While I bought more of than these two books, I didn't think posting books that have some great parenting tips would be appealing to anyone reading this blog. LOL

Checked out from the Library:
* Pretty Dead by Francesca Lia Block (not pictured)

To Giveaway:
I am so excited, as Saundra Mitchell sent us some of her amazing *signed* book marks for Shadowed Summer. I mean, really, the bookmarks are amazing! We'll be giving them away sometime in the next week or so!

What goodies did you receive this week in your mail box?

9 comments:

  1. ACK! You got GUARDIAN AT THE GATE! I've been soooo looking for that one! The booth at the Texas Library Association Conference this weekend didn't have any.

    Can't WAIT to hear what you think about it! Also, CANNOT WAIT to read it myself! Enjoy!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bummed I missed the Texas Library Association Conference. Next year, we'll definitely have to meet up for it!

    I'm very excited to read it. I'm looking forward to sharing my review. We'll post it closer to the release date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great looking stack of books! I'm green with envy over DEMON'S COVENANT! You're going to love HEX HALL. I'm about 2/3rds of the way through it and loving it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Heather, Hex Hall is definitely a must read. We really loved it! when you're done reading it, you'll have to share your review with us on our forum. It was Debut Author Spotlight of the Month, last month for our book club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bookmarks are awesome. I got mine this week too. I am so jealous you got Shadow Hills! I'm trying to patient, but its not really working. There are 2 others I think are awesome that you got, but I still need to read the 1st in their series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! I'm so jealous you have Demon's Covenant. I'm itching to read that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadows Hill is sooooooooooooo AWESOME!! I hope you enjoy XD Hex Hall is good, and Poison Diaries looks interesting. I hope you enjoy your haul, Happy Reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous that you have Shadow Hills and The Demon's Covenant! Can't wait to read both of those! Also, Saundra's Shadowed Summer bookmarks look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels