Mundie Moms

Sunday, April 25, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @TheStorySiren & inspired by Alea @PopCultureJunkie. It explores the contexts that we received for review, bought, checked out at the library or borrowed.

From Publishers/Authors For Review:
* The Turning by Helen Ellis (from Sourcebooks)
* Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr (from Harper Teen)

Bought:
* A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn
* The Host by Stephanie Meyer

* Gregor The Overlander by Suzanne Collins
* Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
* Dark Angel by Meredith Ann Pierce
* The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong

What amazing reads did you receive this week?

8 comments:

  1. Gregor the Overlander is a fantastic book. It should be at the top of your to read list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, A kiss in time looks interesting...great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh!! i should be recieving the host anytime now cant wait! i loved it the first time, but i read it a while ago so i really want to read it again! ps i have a new meme over @ my blog, "kiss and tell", id love for you to sop by and have a look and maybe even join in? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin-I've heard so many great things about it. When I saw the book, I snatched it right up.

    Blueicegal-I totally bought the paperback of the host for the extra chapter, which is really good! Love your Kiss and Tell idea!

    Katrainamama an elizabeth-thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't put The Host down!! As usual... nice lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great books this week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh looks like you are starting The Darkest Powers Series. I love those, we will have to talk when you have finished the series.

    ReplyDelete

Labels