Mundie Moms

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Christine Johnson

There are so many good books coming out this month, so today, I wanted to focus on one of our Mundie Moms Books of the Month , Claire de Lune (be sure to check our Forum for the rest).

Here's the synopsis from Simon & Schuster:

Torn between two destinies…

Claire is having the perfect sixteenth birthday. Her pool party is a big success, and her crush keeps chatting and flirting with her as if she’s the only girl there. But that night, she discovers something that takes away all sense of normalcy: She’s a werewolf.

As Claire is initiated into the pack of female werewolves, she finds her lupine loyalty at odds with her human heart. Burdened with a dark secret and pushing the boundaries of forbidden love, she will be forced to make a choice that will change her life forever. . . .


Christine not only writes beautifully about upcoming storms, as she did in the tweet above, but she also gave us some insight on her characters in her Q&A here. Her werewolf mythology is so well researched that I'm looking forward to reading it to see how she used it. Aren't you? "...forced to make a choice that will change her life forever..." I was hooked on that phrase alone.

Claire de Lune is released on May 18th and we will be chatting with Christine on that day at 9PM EST. Please join us and let's talk wolves!

2 comments:

  1. I love Claire De Lune. I'm looking forward to sharing our review next week. Christne's mythology is amazing and one I think many people will fall in love with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm not a Wolf Girl, per se. LOL. I do like a well researched story.

    ReplyDelete

Labels