Mundie Moms

Thursday, June 3, 2010

HarperTeen's Super Natural Summer Tour




Okay Mundie Moms, now is your chance to meet some of your favorite authors with HarperTeen's Super Natural Summer Tour. Tonight they're up in Dallas, and I'm wishing it had worked out for me to up in Dallas tonight to meet Aprilynne Pike and Kimberly Derting. I can't wait to hear from those who made it up there.

Tomorrow night the tour makes a stop in Houston! Please visit HarperTeens site here http://supernaturalsummer.com/ for all the information. There's only a few tour stops left. If you make it to any of their stops, please let us know!

It's so much fun being able to meet such amazing authors.

7 comments:

  1. I got to see a few of them when they were in Canada! I was so happy to meet them and they were so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the one in Houston tomorrow! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I move away from Dallas all the authors flock to it. Really? C'mon now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'd love to go to something like that. They are all awesome authors. No one ever comes to TN :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw them last year and I'm going again this Sat so so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to meet some of you last night in Dallas. You were very sweet and fun to talk with! Hopefully, we will see you again in Austin (or Houston or Dallas) sometime!
    Blessings, Girlsinthestacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be at the Houston event tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels