Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 6, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

From Publishers/Authors For Review:
* Grace by Elizabeth Scott, to be released on September 16th by Dutton Books/Penguin (from the publisher and for giveaways/review)
* Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl to be released on October 12th by Little Brown (a wonderful friend let me borrow her copy)
* The 39 Clues, book 9 Storm Warning by Linda Sue Park, released by Scholastic (from the publisher)
* 13 To Life by Shannon Delany, to be released on June 22nd by St Martin's Press (from the publisher)

Bought:
* Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev
* The 5,000 Year Leap by W. Cleon Skousen

Thank you to Penguin, Scholastic, St. Martin's Press and my wonderful friend for sending us such wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

12 comments:

  1. Mygod you got some AMAZING books!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I read Storm Warning last night and thought it was a great addition to the series. I am really looking forward to Beautiful Darkness too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those on my TBR list as well! Happy reading! Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are all great books! I hope you enjoy them and I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to know what you think of Beautiful Darkness when you are finished. Can't wait!!

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lucky!
    I really want Beautiful Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo jealous of 13 To Life and Beautiful Darkness! I'll have to check out the others...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! I'm so jealous you got Grace and 13 to Life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo Beautiful Darkness! You've got to love friends who lend you their books :) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderfully awesome friend. ;D
    (You already know I'm jealous a little about that one.)

    I'm also jealous about 13 to Life.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great week. I am so jealous of Beautiful Darkness. Check out my IMMB if you want here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books and a great blog! Now following! Shari myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels