Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! It's a list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.

For Review:
*Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie (published by Simon & Schuster, 9/2010)
* Zombies vs Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
(published by Simon & Schuster, 9/2010)
* The Ring of Five by Eoin McNamee (published by Knopf Delacorte Dell/Random House Kids, 5/2010)
* Frankie the Walk N' Roll Dog by Barbara Techel (from the author)

Bought:
* The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison

Received As A Gift:
* The Magicians by Lev Grossman

AND, I'm so excited to share this picture with you guys, as Shannon Delany sent me
a box full of goodies to raffle off tomorrow night at our private Twilight Moms midnight
showing of Eclipse. We host raffles for ALS (Alex Lemonade Stand), and 100% of the
proceeds go to ALS. If you're attending any of the TM showings, most all of us are hosting
raffles for ALS. THANK YOU Shannon!!!
*big plush wolf is NOT included in the raffles.
He's part of a ransom that we'll be doing during
tonight's chat w/ Shannon.* more details to come.









I'll be posting more of what we received in our Mailbox in our Mundane Monday post.

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Random House Kids and Sophie for this weeks
wonderful reads. Thank you Shannon Delany for the wonderful goodies to raffle off for ALS.

What goodies did you receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I also got Zombies vs. Unicorns.

    I hope you enjoy your books!

    Xoxo

    Brent

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swag is awesome!!!! How fun for the Eclipse ALS Raffle!!!

    And Holly's book...okay, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I *LOVE* THE MAGICIANS! One of my favorite books of all time. I hope you enjoy it at least half as much as I did :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels