Mundie Moms

Saturday, July 17, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! We are posting the list of books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought for both Mundie Moms and Mundie Kids (our Children's Book Review Site).

For Review:
* The Guardian of The Gate (signed published copy) by Michelle Zink
Published by Little Brown, to be released on August 1, 2010
* Personal Demons, A Novel (signed) by Lisa Desrochers
Published by Tor, to be released on September 14th, 2010
* Skin Hunger (Book 1) by Kathleen Duey
Published by Simon and Schuster Teen, released on September 30, 2008
* The Frenzy by Francesca Lia Block
Published by HarperTeen, to be released on September 28th, 2010
* Jack Blank and The Imagine Nation by Matt Myklusch
Published by Aladdin/Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing,
to be released on August 3rd, 2010

Bought:
* Other by Karen Kincy
* Faithful, A Novel by Janet Fox

We've posted our goodies for Mundie Kid's here http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/

Thank you to Michelle Zink, Lisa Desrochers, Kathleen Duey, Simon and Schuster, Harper Collins Children, HarperTeen, and Random House for this weeks wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

10 comments:

  1. omm they look good, but I'll have to wait...
    I hope see your reviews soon!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! I've heard Other is really good, can't wait to read your review! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome week ladies! I can't wait to see what you think of The Frenzy and Guardian of the Gate :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like great reads! I'm super excited for Personal Demons & GotG. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reads for you this week! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm curious about Faithful! Hope you enjoy the rest of your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! I had The Prophecy Sisters for IMM last week. I'm looking forward to reading it. I've heard buzz about Guardian of the Gate so I thought I would check out the first book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh Guardian of the Gate - I am jealous. I cant wait to read that one.

    ReplyDelete

Labels