Mundie Moms

Saturday, July 31, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie! We share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought for both Mundie Moms and Mundie Kids (our Children's Book Review Site).

For Review:
* Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick, published by Simon & Schuster, TBR September 30th, 2010, received from the publisher
* Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (signed), *contains both The Boys Next Door and Endless Summer*, published by Simon Pulse, Released May 25th, 2010, received from the author
* The Mark by M.R. Bunderson (signed), published by Bonneville Books, released on March 8th, 2010, received from the author
* Glimpse, by Stacey Wallace Benefiel, published by CreateSpace, published May 9th, 2010, received from the author
* Chasing Happiness by Chance Block, published by Infinity Publishing, received from the publisher

Borrowed:
* Over The Moon by Diane Daniels (thank you Georgia)

Bought:
* Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (signed via her signing)
* City of Glass (paperback with the CWA and COFA teasers) by Cassandra Clare
* The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

Thank you to Simon and Schuster, Jennifer Echols, M.R. Bunderson, Stacey W. Benefiel, Infinity Publishing and Scholastic (for our Mundie Kids books) for our wonderful reads.

7 comments:

  1. CRESCENDO, THE MARK, and GLIMPSE.. so lucky! I wantt!!

    Andd i read LINGER & THE IRON DAUGHTER. I loved both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of the Crescendo ARC! I've been waiting to see if they would send me one, but they haven't yet, so I'm starting to lose hope. But I am really looking forward to reading your review of it! Over the Moon looks interesting. I'll have to check it out! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I want to marry your mailbox ;)
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW you guys got some seriously amazing books this week! I am totally a massive Jen Echols fan girl so I cannot wait to see what you think about Endless Summer and The Boys Next Door, and Jen herself is just way too lovely! And YAY the excerpt in COG for CoFA is amazing right!! i've read it three times already and I actually cried when it turned up in the post (i get excited easily which makes me cry) YAY you guys totally deserve all of these amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!

    LOL Carla. Based off your reviews I think I'm going to love her books. I'm totally excited to read them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with asamum! I want to marry your mailbox too LOL! I won a copy of Linger so I'm excited for it to come in the mail! Is it just me, or do we have ALOT of great books coming out this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thrilled for you, Katie (MMs)!! What a great IMM and you got Patch in your mailbox!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels