Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August's City Of Fallen Angels Teaser

These teasers are making me more and more anxious for COFA to be released!

Jocelyn’s green eyes softened. “I did notice he wasn’t here, Clary. I just didn’t know if you’d want to talk about it.”
“I mean,” Clary went on doggedly, “do you think there’s something Jace could do to *make* you like him?”
“Yes,” Jocelyn said. “He could make you happy.” She touched Clary’s face lightly, and Clary clenched her hand, feeling the bell press into her skin.
“He does make me happy,” Clary said. “But he can’t control everything in the world, Mom. Other things happen — “ she fumbled for words; how could she explain that it wasn’t Jace making her unhappy, but what was happening to him, without revealing what that was?

You can read it here http://twishort.com/abkks

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!! This is going to be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I am so stoked to read COFA!! The More Teasers I read the more and more I want to read the book NOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels