Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 29, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea of Pop CultureJunkie! With this post, we share the books we've received this past week for review, borrowed from friends or the library, received as a gift and/or bought.
We've posted our what we've received for Mundie Kids (our Children's Book Review Site) here http://mundiekids.blogspot.com/


For Review:
* Kiss Me Deadly-13 Tales of Paranormal Love, Edited by Trisha Telep (shortstories written by Becca Fitzpatrick, Diana Petrfreund, Karen Mahoney, Maggie Stiefvater, Michelle Zink, Rachel Vincent, Sarah Rees Brennan and more), received from and published by Running Press Kids, Released on August 3rd, 2010
* Elixir by Hilary Duff, received from and published by Simon & Schuster, to be released on October 12th, 2010
* Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie, received from Simon & Schuster (published copy), published by Simon Pulse, to be released on September 7th, 2010
* Time Riders by Alex Scarrow, received from and published by Bloomsbury Teens, to be released on August 31st, 2010

Bought
:
* Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis (Signed from book signing) I've also got some signed swag we'll be giving away later this week from the signing!!
* Heist Society by Ally Carter
* Devil's Kiss by Sarwart Chadda
* Sleepless by Cyn Balog

Thank you to Simon and Schuster, Bloomsbury Teens and Running Press Kids for this weeks wonderful reads. What goodies did you receive this week?

17 comments:

  1. Great books! Have fun reading! My in my mailbox post is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your review for Elixir, very curious about Hilary Duff's writing / story.

    Here's my In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books!!! Can't wait to see what you think of Elixir, I've been kind of curious about that one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to reading Elixir. I skimmed through it and really like what I've read so far. I'm looking forward to sitting down and reading the whole book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilary duff an authour hope u enjoy it i used to see her movies did u? the cover looks good and i can't wait for crusade wow u got great books :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see what you think of Hilary Duff's book

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Heist Society as well this week. It's been rec'd so many times that I had to see what it was all about!! Great books in your mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so curious about Elixir, I'll have to keep checking in for your review :)

    Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mailbox! Haven't read any of those but plan to. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the cover of Elixir, it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Katie,

    just noticed you've name-checked my novel TimeRiders. I do hope you enjoy it, although, I should caution you that it is pretty grim reading in places for the Young Adult market. But, that's what I wanted to write when I kicked off the series...teen-reading that provokes.

    Anyway...hope you enjoy, and thanks for the mention!

    all the best

    Alex Scarrow (author TimeRiders)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone! I'm looking forward to sharing my review of Hilary's book.

    Alex- Thank you so much for the comment! I hope more tweens and teens pick up Max Cassidy. I think it's a read and I'm looking forward to reading more of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had no idea Hilary Duff wrote a book. I'm real curious about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of these books are on my TBR. Okay and wait...HIlary Duff? That's interesting... :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great reads!

    I'm curious about Elixir! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I started reading Elixir last night and I'm enjoying it! I'm only about 60 pages in, so I'll let you guys know what I think when I finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels