Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Julie Kagawa


In case you didn't catch the release of an Iron Queen excerpt yesterday on Twitter, here it is from Julie's website.

A SPOILER WARNING: If you haven't read The Iron Daughter, you may be spoiled a little. And yes, it's about Ash:
His forehead bumped softly against mine, his brilliant silver gaze searing into me. “I plan to keep you, from everyone, for as long as I’m alive. That includes Puck, the false king, and anyone else who would take you away.” One corner of his mouth quirked, as I struggled to catch my breath under his powerful scrutiny. “I guess I should’ve warned you that I have a slight possessive streak.”
The Iron Queen will be released on February 1, 2011 and some of us are anxiously waiting for that date just to read more about Meghan, Ash and that possessive streak of his.

6 comments:

  1. Trust me, breathing is a hard thing to do around that Icy Prince!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is so HOT ;) can't wait for it to come out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. I love Ash. I read them both in one sitting. I can't wait for the Iron Queen. I hope Puck is in it though. He is no Ash, but he is funny and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous -- Ash = HOT!! I agree.

    booknerd10 -- I am dying to read this book but I have to admit that I'll be sad because it'll be the last in the series. ::sad panda::

    ReplyDelete

Labels