Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Book Blurb- The Lost Saint & My Character

By Bree Despain
Published by Egmont
To Be Released on December 28th, 2010

A Family Destroyed, A Love threatened, An Enemy returns.

Grace Divine sacrificed her should to cure Daniel Kalbi and lost her beloved brother in the process.

Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot- a newcomer to town who promises her can help her be a hero. but as the two become closer, the wolf grows in Grace, and her relationship with Daniel is put in danger- in more ways than one.

Unaware of a dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf-not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung. The heart-pounding sequel to The Dark Divine delivers the same sizzling romance and thrilling action as Bree Despain's first novel (quoted from the back of the ARC).

*Spoiler Free Book Blurb*

Oh how I enjoyed The Lost Saint! As I've said before, I'm not always a fan of the second books in series, as the characters sometimes make choices (that I know the need to make) that make me cringe and more often than not, it breaks the main character and it either breaks up the main love interests or leaves their relationship in jeopardy. This sequel has all that and more. Not only does Bree deliver a darker journey for Grace to take, as she learns to control her inner wolf, but she throws in a few twists and leaves me wanting a whole lot more with her ending.

I really liked that The Lost Saint picks right up from where The Dark Divine left off, and takes right off. There's new characters, a darker plot, twists, romance and lots of action. The Lost Saint doesn't hold back and there's more than just wolves that are roaming the city streets. I definitely recommend pre-ordering this book and I'll be sharing my full review closer to the release date.

In the mean time, you can purchase the e-book of The Dark Divine! From now through Nov 22nd, it's only $2.99. You can purchase it at most e-book retailers/book stores like Barnes & Noble, Amazon etc. AND you can also read about the inspiration behind The Dark Divine HERE. Be sure to visit Bree's site to find out more about her books and enter her current giveaway: http://breebiesingerdespain.blogspot.com/
_______________________

Can I just take a moment to squee about a new/my character in The Lost Saint?! Last year we had the privilege being on The Dark Divine street team, which meant we helped promote the book's up coming release. It was such a blast, as we love helping promote up coming releases. Bree & her husband made it fun as they had weekly challenges for us to complete. The Grand Prize winner would have a character in The Dark Divine's sequel, The Lost Saint!! Much to my surprise and excitement, I was the grand prize winner!!

It was been so surreal reading my name in a book, and on top of that, meeting my new character, who let's just say she has the hots for Daniel and may or may not inadvertently cause some trouble between Daniel and Grace. I absolutely love my character! I will not spoil anything or giveaway anything away, but I can say my character is the new art student and her name is Katie. It's fun reading the names of some of the other challenge winners/fellow bloggers, one of whom is Stacey from Page Turners.

Thank you Bree for such an honor and privilege, and for making my character so much fun to love!

4 comments:

  1. That is the coolest thing ever, Katie!! LOL. I can hardly wait to meet Art Student Katie and Stacie as well. How incredibly fun!!! I've also downloaded the ebook; thanks for the heads up on that deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thank you! Oh you'll love art student Katie. I mean, she's smart and all, but she's got the hots for the wolf boy. I totally love her for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, I have been looking at The Dark Divine for a while so thats great you told us about the ebook. I just got it now and I can't wait to read it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to this book and it's awesome that some fellow bloggers have characters in the book!

    ReplyDelete

Labels