Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Holly Black


I was so excited when I saw that Holly Black had finished another step in the process of getting Red Glove completed. That's the fun part of twitter, I think, watching all these wonderful stories go through the process from being an idea to actual Release Date.

But I was much more excited when Holly tweeted that she will be releasing cookies (i.e. excerpts) from the book very soon and she wanted her fans to vote on which cookie to release first. Now, you know how Mundie Moms love their cookies?

So go on to Holly's web page and VOTE! Yes, every scene contains Cassel. I'm so glad Holly pointed that out.

Red Glove will be released on April 5, 2011 and amazon.com has it bundled with, what else, but City of Fallen Angels. Two solid choices, don't you think?


4 comments:

  1. I am DYING to read the rest of this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the cookies...it will have to do until April. LOL. So cool of Holly to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlsinthestacks!! Did you guys go and vote?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Labels