Mundie Moms

Friday, December 10, 2010

Exciting TMI Movie News!!

Cassie shared with everyone tonight that Clary has been CAST!!!!! Here's what Cassie says,
"Just dropping an entry to announce that, as reported by Deadline, Lily Collins, who starred in The Blind Side and the upcoming Priest**, has been cast to play Clary in the movie adaptation of City of Bones. The producers and director have worked with her before and say great things, and I have to admit right now I haven't seen The Blind Side but am obviously going to go out and watch it NOW.

She is completely adorable and looks right for Clary to me:


And now, of course, as this article notes, presumably the speculation about who plays Jace will begin in earnest . . ."

No, Cassie has no say in who is cast to play her characters. We are very excited and think Lilly looks like a great Clary!

13 comments:

  1. Perfect! They surpassed all my expectations by choosing her. Please chooce the right Jace!!! (AP *cough*; I fear they won't because he's got the major role in I Am Number Four at the mom....:()

    AND Thanks so much for sharing!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! such a great new!! Thanks for sharing that awesome information moms! :)
    Congrats to Lily, she looks nice to be Clary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks great for the part! I'm all for Alex for Jace. *prays to the gods of casting*

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's close to how I imagine Clary is.. Thank you for dropping this info to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe the news I miss while I'm asleep!!! She is perfect in my opinion and I've seen her acting in the Blind Side and she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen her act, but she really fits my image of her. I'm pleased and sure that she will bring the bad ass to Clary that I'm dying to see on screen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute!
    I am soooooo glad that they didn't cast Emma Stone. It's nice when they cast lesser known people IMO (***except that is for Jace ;) )...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! I think she'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome choice! I can't wait...I just finished City of Glass last night and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is excellent! She'll be perfect! I'm both nervous and excited to see who they cast as Jace! I hope they get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks perfect for Clary! I LOVE the blind side, now I am going to watch it again just to watch her. Thanks for letting us know! wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is really good actress. I have seen Blind Side and she was good. And in the pic above she is a good Clary.
    Let's wish the not mesh up Jace:D

    ReplyDelete

Labels