Mundie Moms

Friday, December 3, 2010

Harper Teen's The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour 2011


Harper Teen is putting together an awesome Super Natural Tour with authors: Ellen Schreiber, Cynthia Hand, Claudia Gray, Courtney Allison Moulton, and Kimberly Derting! I'm really hoping that they will be coming to TX. If you haven't already, be sure to check their books. The debut books by Cynthia and Courtney are must haves!!

Check out the tours video here:


Be sure to visit their sites Pitch Dark on:

Twitter and
Facebook

4 comments:

  1. @Mundie Moms,

    *sigh* I want to be excited, but whenever these super duper tours come up, they're never in my area or somewhere close, besides NY. *crosses fingers* Maybe that'll change this time, because I so, so want to go. Thanks for sharing! If I hadn't seen this I wouldn't have known.

    ~Asher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they are going to Boston so I'm super duper excited. Cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. Knight- I understand how you feel. They were in my state on the last tour, but sadly I missed going. Hopefully they'll go to some cities who haven't had a major tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're coming to Illinois so I may be able to make it! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Labels