Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Favorite Reads for 2010- Debut Authors













































Yesterday we shared with you our favorite 2010 books from a series and today we're sharing our favorite Reads by Debut Authors. This year there are a lot of fantastic debut books, which made it really hard narrowing our list down to 10. These are the books that swept us away and made us think about them days after we read them. These are the books that we highly recommend picking up... you know books make the perfect Christmas/holiday presents.

Here's our list for Our Favorite 2010 Books by Debut Authors:

1) Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
2) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
3) Paranormacly by Kiersten White
4) Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
5) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
6) Sea by Heidi Kling
7) Mistwood by Leah Cypess
8) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
9) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
10) Siren by Tricia Rayburn

At the end of the week we'll share each of our top 10 favorite reads from 2010, and have some giveaways based off our Favorite Reads for 2010.

What is your favorite Debut Book from this year?

*This list is from a combined list of favorites from 5 Mundie Moms reviewers.

10 comments:

  1. Nightshade deserves #1, it was such a fantastic read! I need to get my hands on the other books on your list, don't want to miss them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are great books!! I've read all but AatFK.

    I also really really enjoyed Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I've only read one of these. Before I Fall. I loved it! I've heard so many great reviews of the rest of these books--I have a lot of catching up to do in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books indeed! I'll be getting Siren soon and hopefully Nightshade after the holidays. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome list!! Most of these are on my list and some that I still have to read too that I'm sure will be my top favorites too. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea- You are so welcome! Nightshade is my #1 book!

    Miss Page Turner- I totally agree.

    Dawn- AatFK is a must read!!

    Mrs. DeRaps- The rest on the list are sooo good. I highly recommend them.

    Selfcentered- Thank you! Both of those are great reads!

    Cynthia- We all had great lists. I pulled the top favorites that we all had on our lists to post on here. It's fun seeing what everyone chose as their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of those are my top faves. I also loved Ivy Devlin's Low Red Moon. She has other books out under another name, but LRM is her paranormal debut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many of these were my favorites this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved Nightshade. Loved so many of your list. Must get to Hex Hall

    ReplyDelete

Labels