Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twitter Tuesday - Cynthia Hand

Cynthia Hand tweeted a treat for those of us who are waiting for UNEARTHLY's release (January 4th) -- her book trailer!



When I read UNEARTHLY on netgalley, I clicked over and pre-ordered it immediately. You know that feeling of "this story has to be on my book shelf"? This is definitely one I plan on re-reading again and again. Here's a link to the review here on MMs and I think you'll see why I feel this is a Must Read Book! You can follow Cynthia's twitter here or her blog here. And just think, January 4th is just around the corner.

4 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait for this one! Thank you for sharing the trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather!! It's such a good story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way after reading this one - it was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Labels