Mundie Moms

Sunday, January 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #60

In my mailbox is a weekly meme we participate in hosted by The Story Siren where we share some of the goodies we received through out the week. These are books we received to review, as a gifted, what we bought or borrowed.


For Review:

* The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal, published by EgmontUSA, released on January 25th, 2011
* The End of the World Club by Jon & Pamela Voelkel, published by EgmontUSA, released on December 28th, 2010
* Drought by Pam Bachorz, published by EgmontUSA, released on January 25th, 2011
* Almost True by Keren David, published by Frances Lincoln Children's Books, released on September 2nd, 2010 (UK edition) & Spring 2011 in the US
* Marcelo and the Real World by Francisco X. Stork, published by Arthur A. Levine Books/Scholastic, released in 2009
* Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson, published by Scholastic Inc, paperback edition to be released on February 1st, 2011
* Midnight Howl by Clare Hutton, published by Scholastic Paperbacks, to be released on February 1st, 2011
* Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright, published by Little Brown Books for Young Readers, released on January 25th, 2011
* No Hope For Gomez by Graham Parke, published by Outskirts Press, published January 12th, 2010
* Some Rivers End on the Day of the Dead by Eileen Clemens Granfors, published by Createspace, released on August 1st, 2010
* The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride book #1) by James Patterson, published by Little Brown, released on May 1st, 2006
* School's Out-Forever (Maximum Ride Book #2) by James Patterson, published by Little Brown, released on May 23rd, 2006
* Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride Book #3) by James Patterson, published by Little Brown, released on July 1st, 2008
* The Final Warning (Maximum Ride #4), by James Patterson, published by Little Brown, released on September 1st, 2008
* Max (Maximum Ride #5) by James Patterson, published by Little Brown, released on September 1st, 2009

Bought:
* I bought a couple books I'm still waiting to arrive. I had to resist the urge to go on a book spending splurge this week, but I'm trying to save up for all the awesome author tours coming to TX in the coming months.

Borrowed:
* Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (thank you Pam!)

Thank you Scholastic, Little Brown, EgmontUSA, Frances Lincoln Children's Books, Pam, Graham Clark, and Eileen Clemens Granfors for this weeks awesome reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

15 comments:

  1. I can not wait to read Wolfsbane. I will be watching for your review. I just finished Drought, it was not what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is quite the haul! You'll be reading non-stop for a couple months straight!
    Drought looks interesting, can't wait to see what you think of it.
    Rhiannon
    TheDiaryofaBookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elie- I am so excited to read Wolfsbane. I'm already started it and I really am having a hard time putting it down, as I need to finish a few other books in front of it. I'll post a little blurb when I finish it, and my review when it's closer to the release.

    I've heard Drought isn't what a lot of fans expected. I'm looking forward to starting that this week.

    Rhiannon- I'm looking forward to lots of reading. lol I can't wait to share my reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list this week! Looking forward to your review of Drought!

    My IMM is here, if you'd like to check it out: http://christitheteenlibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really jealous you have a chance to read Wolfsbane! But I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! :-D I'm really looking forward to seeing what you think of Red Riding Hood. I didn't care for it, but it seems a lot of people love it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine- Thank you! Awesome IMM!!!

    DJ- I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on Red Riding Hood, but I'm looking forward to reading it. I've heard it doesn't have a normal ending which may lead into a reveal into the movie. That doesn't make sense to me, but maybe once I've read the book it will.

    For Wolfsbane- I wish I had the will power to wait until it was closer to the release date to read it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow so many books!! I wish I got all these in my mailbox hahah!! I'm your newest follower :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books! I am dying to read Wolfsbane! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I am eternally jealous of the Wolfsbane - really looking forward to that one. And I'm really curious about Drought. I'm looking forward to checking out your reviews. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Le Gasp!* I see Wolfsbane! I am very jealous! O.O Happy Reading! I can't wait to read review after. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, I really want Drought and Wolfsbane!!!!! Envy!!!!

    Happy Readings!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!!! I'm jealous!!!!!!
    This reminds me of when all my books come in clumps from the library only then they're older and you're trying to stuff reading them in 3 weeks lol. Woflsbane!!!! I'm dieing to read that!!! I'm stalking my library website so when it comes back I can't hopefully avoid being too high of number!!!! Hope you enjoy the books and can't wait to hear about them and hopefully find some new books to read ^^

    I'm hoping to follow your blog =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I'd still be dying to read Wolfsbane if a wonderful friend hadn't graciously allowed me to borrow it. The only problem with reading it so early, is now I'm dying to talk about it. Come July I'll share my review and we'll be talking about it A LOT!! Definitely one to pre-order!

    Thank you to the new followers! WELCOME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Squee!!! I'm so happy you have WOLFSBANE - I expect an email when you read it; I'm dying to know what you think!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of awesome books! can't wait for Wolfsbane!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Labels