Mundie Moms

Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Mailbox

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! IMM is a meme hosted by The Story Siren where we show case what books we've received, bought, borrowed or gifted this last week:
















For Review:

* Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler, published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, to be released on April 18th, 2011
* Warped by Maurissa Guibord, published by Delacorte Books For Younger Readers, to be released on January 11th, 2011.
* Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda, published by Disney Hyperion, to be released on January 25th, 2011.
* Invasion by Jon S. Lewis, published by Thomas Nelson, released on December 28th, 2010.
* All Just Glass by Amelia Atwarter-Rhodes, published by Delacorte Books For Young Readers, to be released on January 11, 2011.

















Bought:

* Shadowspells by Jenna Black
* Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
* Nocturne by Syrie James

Thank you to Random House, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Disney Hyperion and Thomas Nelson for this weeks wonderful reads!

What goodies did you receive?

16 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to Warped!! Wonderful books. MMs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass it on shortly if you'd like to read it :)
    I hope you don't mind I merged our IMM together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all look so good! I haven't heard of RAGE yet. I'm interested to see what that one is about and how it is. Looking forward to reviews on all of these! I got RAMPANT and am now devouring it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books, I hadn't seen Warped until now, but of course I want it :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! I can't wait to read dark Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I think I have to get Hunger & Rage, I've heard such good things about them.

    My IMM is here, if you'd like to check it out: http://christitheteenlibrarian.blogspot.com/2011/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!

    Heather and Psykhe22- I started Rage the day I received it and it's really good. I had to stop reading it to finish a few others first. I can't wait to pick it back up.

    Katy- Warped is one I'm very excited to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous. You got some great books this week, I hope you enjoy =D
    Check out my: IMM

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great books this week! I'm gonna have to check out Dark Goddess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all fantastic looking reads. I have a couple of them. Love the cover of RAGE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy all the new books! I can't wait to pick up a copy of a Shadowspell! Happy Reading!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books this week, I'm jealous I want to get a copy of Nocturne but the hardcover is pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also just bought Shadowspells by Jenna Black
    Deadly Little Games Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  14. Denise- I loved Shadowspell!

    Alexa- Sophie is reading it now and is liking it. I can't wait to read her review.

    Midnight Bloom- Shadowspell is really good!!!

    Victoria- They did a great job with the cover of Rage.

    Jessica- Thank you!!

    Mariya- Great IMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooh Rage, I still need to read Hunger and Warped sounds like a really good one. Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome week!! I still haven't read Hunger yet but I've heard awesome things about the series!

    ReplyDelete

Labels