Mundie Moms

Saturday, January 8, 2011

THANK YOU to all of you!



Holy crap! I am seriously blown away right now. I am so honored that you have voted Mundie Moms as a Best Blog of 2010! It's such a honor to be named among a list of fantastic blogs, two of which are our affiliates. I'm so shocked and so excited that your votes made us the 2nd Best Blog of 2010!


I know, sorry that sounds lamo, but I'm really flattered and totally surprised. This means so much to me as it's an award you all voted for. THANK YOU so much for thinking so highly of us and for being so supportive. We have loved every moment of 2010 and we're looking forward to even more fun in 2011!! Congratulations to The Story Siren for being the best blog of 2010 and to all the other winners!! You can see the complete list of the awesome blogs of 2010 here http://tinyurl.com/3acamdp

Did you guys see the awards for best new blogs!?! Congratulations to our affiliates The Reading Teen for winning Best New Blog!!! There's a fabulous list of new bloggers you can check out here http://tinyurl.com/35vt6h4

Mindful Musings

Thank you Natalie for hosting these awards!! It's truly an honor to be named on your site and amongst some out standing blogs!

Thank you to all of you!! This award means so much!

9 comments:

  1. YEY!! I love your blog so I was thrilled to see your name up there :) You all do a great job!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! And here's to many more Best Blog Awards to come =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it exciting?? I feel ridiculously giddy!! Congratulations! You guys are the first blog I started following and still my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mundie Moms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies, you deserve it more than I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much you guys. I really appreciate it! :)

    Michael- I'm looking forward to many more. :)

    Andye and Jessica- Congratulations to you guys! It's very exciting we were all named.

    Thank you Andy!!! :)

    Leecheeee813, Sophie and Heather- Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels