Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #71- A Touch Mortal


By Leah Clifford
Published by Greenwillow Books/Harper Teen
To Be Released on February 22nd, 2011


Eden didn't expect Az.

Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick-up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings.

Yeah.

So long, happily-ever-after.

Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven.

She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else's game. Her heart is her own.

And that's only the beginning of the end.

I'm looking forward to reading this debut book. Be sure to go here http://tinyurl.com/4vc3vkb to enter to win one of 6 copies being giving away on Facebook.

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one, it sounds soooo good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! It sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most anticipated books for this year! This is definitely to-die-for! Here's my WoW for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another book about angel
    I have never read any book about it.
    It might be a good start for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this one! I just entered a contest yesterday for it! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around, but never read the synopsis until now. It seems like an interesting different take on angels. Great pick!

    Check out what I'm waiting on this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that one looks good. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either!

    Here's mine: http://leecheeeee813.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete

Labels