Mundie Moms

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday-Cloaked

By Alex Flinn
Published by Harper Collins
To Be Released on February 8th, 2011


Think you know paranormal romance? Alex Flinn gives the genre a twist in this modern fairy-tale mash-up!

Johnny’s not your average hero. But a little magic changes everything. There isn’t a fairy godmother or any of that. It all starts with a curse. And a frognapping. And one hot-looking princess. And before Johnny knows it, he is on a mission in the Everglades, with only a flock of swans and a talking fox named Joe to help guide him against the forces of an evil witch (quoted from Goodreads).


I am really looking forward to this release, as I adore Alex's Fairytale twists.

You can find out more about Alex's book by visiting her site here http://alexflinn.com/


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, and allows us to spotlight a book that we are eagerly awaiting to be released.

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this one, I like her fairy tale retellings too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Beastly, it was a sweet story. This looks like it could be good too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an interesting one! I can hardly wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She does a great job her fairy tale spins. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very excited about this one! I've really enjoyed all of Alex Finn's novels and I feel like which each one they get even better! Thanks for posting more info about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I just finished A Kiss in Time! Loved it as well as Beastly. I am looking forward to Cloaked and the movie Beastly coming out in the Spring, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, here's another book from Alex Flinn to add to my to-read list. :)

    Here's my WoW:

    http://leecheeeee813.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete

Labels