Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Desires of the Dead

By Kimberly Derting
Published by Harper Teen
To Be Released on February 15th, 2011


The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

Violet can sense the echoes of those who've been murdered—and the matching imprint that clings to their killers. Only those closest to her know what she is capable of, but when she discovers the body of a young boy she also draws the attention of the FBI, threatening her entire way of life.

As Violet works to keep her morbid ability a secret, she unwittingly becomes the object of a dangerous obsession. Normally she'd turn to her best friend, Jay, except now that they are officially a couple, the rules of their relationship seem to have changed. And with Jay spending more and more time with his new friend Mike, Violet is left with too much time on her hands as she wonders where things went wrong. But when she fills the void by digging into Mike's tragic family history, she stumbles upon a dark truth that could put everyone in danger (quoted from goodreads).

I'm very excited that Kimberly's sequel to The Body Finder, Desires of The Dead will be released on the 15th of this month! I started reading it last night and let just say, if you loved The Body Finder, go pre-order this book right now! Don't miss my interview with Kimberly, along with The Dark Days of Supernatural Tour information, which will be posted shortly!

8 comments:

  1. Kim is one of my favorite authors and I loved both The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari- I completely agree with you on that! She's is absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard much about this author but I did pick up The Body Finder to read since I saw some great reviews. I happy to hear that there is going to be a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Body Finder was one of my favorite reads last year and I can't wait for this book, which is why I made it my WoW this week as well!!

    Here is my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already read and loved this- great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around a lot today and it's totally reminding me that I MUST read this series! Excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this one! I read The Body Finder and loved it, and Desires of the Dead is very high on my to-read pile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Savannah- It's a fantastic series!!!

    Jess- I don't know why I waited so long to read TBF. It's quickly become a favorite of mine!

    Kelsey- I LOVE it! It's a great sequel!

    Casey- Yes, you must read it!!

    Laurel- It's a fantastic sequel and I think you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Labels