Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twitter Tuesday - Rachel Hawkins

I think it's safe to say that all of us at Mundie Moms are looking forward to the release of the second book in the HEX HALL series, DEMONGLASS. So perhaps some of us may have smiled without hesitation when we saw this series of tweets from Rachel.




Cheesy perhaps, but it DOES make me think of Archer.




Somehow knowing that Robert Sheehan is "cast" in the story makes it even better. Now who has joined me in pre-ordering DEMONGLASS?? Not too many more days to wait until the March 1st release date. And no, I am NOT counting down until that day...nope, not I...21 days left!!!!! 


8 comments:

  1. Me too, Erika, me too. One of my favorite series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Hex Hall series and Rachel is one of my favorite people to follow on Twitter, but I somehow missed this! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hex Hall was one of my favourite books of last year! Loving this post, thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demonglass was AWESOME and I've just preordered my finished copy. Archer SERIOUSLY made me swoon in this book. What I love about the Hex Hall series is just how fun it is, how easy to read and entertaining it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) I have pre-orderd my copy too!! I hate having to wait til march 3rd, I need to know what happens to Sophie! and Archer, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys, I am so glad that so many of us MMs love it!!! I can hardly wait to have it in my hands. I love how unexpectedly dark Rachel makes her mythology. And oh wow, her characters....Sophie, Jenna, Cal and what was that Dude's name?!?! :D

    Lynsey, glad the ARC made you swoon!!!! Whee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this cd in my collection! 80 music rocks. It was high school and college for me. Dating myself aren't I :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels