Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cassandra Clare & Holly Black Tour 2011

I'm sure you've all got your hands on both Cassie's City of Fallen Angels and Holly's Red Glove, but did you know you can still meet them along their tour stops!?! *sobs* I won't be there, but I'd love to here from those do get to attend their fabulous signings. Be sure to go here http://mortalinstruments.com/tour/ to find out where they're headed to next.

In other news.... you can catch all the CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS videos featured on EW.com’s Shelf Life here-

1st post

2nd post

3rd post

4th post


All week long CASSANDRA CLARE and HOLLY BLACK interviewed with each other on MTV’s HOLLYWOOD CRUSH! Don't miss their interviews here-

1st interview

2nd interview

3rd interview

4th interview

5th interview

7th interview


8 comments:

  1. Howdy,

    I am travelling to Melbourne from Queensland with couple friends coming from other parts of Australia to book signing May 25th. We are all rather excited. I've already got my girlfriend ready to pinch me hard in the back of the arm if I start giggling. Trust me it's a nervous thing, I giggled profusely all the way through my wedding, poor celibrant thought I was taking the mickey..just when I get nervous, I giggle. It's a curse...loL!! Ladycation with no kidlets or hubby...shall be nice:)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. reading COFA now and Red Glove on the way.

    'Having a wonderful lazy day immersed in book...I think I am near DSAS....

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh p.s.s.

    If you haven't got your COFA...what are you waiting for......it's awesome

    Washing in machine..check!
    3 kidlets at school..check!
    Hubby out house at work...check!!
    Pets fed...check!!
    Hair like a birds nest..it can wait..

    bounding back into bed to keep reading...page 185 at moment...I kept falling asleep last night and it kept hitting me in the face, I had to stop reading.

    Enjoy!!


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL You go Michelle! Enjoy your day of COFA!

    YAY for traveling to see Cassie. It is so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading COFA right now and LOVING it!!

    Mocha from A Cupcake and A Latte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got COFA this morning! Loving it right now! I'm going to get Red Glove when I see Holly Black + Cassandra next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying very much:) About page 280...ooo there's alot going on and I'm getting POWed left right and centre. Well Done Cassandra!!! Simon is such a lovely boy:)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. My book is in the mail. *drums fingernails impatiently against desk*

    Loved the book trailers. Man, Jace and Clary sure like to make out a lot. Guess they're making up for lost time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels