Mundie Moms

Monday, April 11, 2011

WINGS Read A Long

We are excited to start reading and talking about Wings, by Aprilynne Pike. If you haven't already, you can download your FREE ebook of Wings HERE. We planned on starting our chat tonight for Wings, but with both of us traveling and having sick kids, we are pushing our chat to tomorrow.

Tomorrow we'll have a few questions posted about the first 3 chapters. Please feel free to join in when you can. All questions and comments will be made in the Wings post. We'll plan on posting every other day to give everyone time to read.

Thank you so much and we're looking forward to chatting with you guys.

6 comments:

  1. Don't make fun, as this is my first read a long, but, I assume from what we'll discuss tomorrow that I should read the chapters in advance? I haven't had the chance to, yet, so I'll have to do that before I go to sleep! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer! Yes, as we will be talking about chapters 1-3. Our questions will be really easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited, this is like getting together with amazing, bibliophilic best friends to book chat obsessively! Why don't we do this all of the time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gabrielle: Good question! =D
    Ready to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Gabrielle! We are going to be hosting a Clockwork Angel read a long starting this summer! We can't wait for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited. I finished the 3 chapters last night before I went to bed. That was the perfect length--I don't usually have a lot of time to read so that was very manageable.

    I will definitely have to participate in the Clockwork Angel one too. I so need to read that book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels