Mundie Moms

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger

I know many of you are aware that Blogger has some problems they've been trying to fix and I know many of us have all lost our posts from the last two days, along with pre-scheduled posts. I'm hoping they restore the posts along with the comments that have been deleted as well. It would have been nice if they gave us all warning about what they were doing so we could have saved our posts else where until their update was complete, but it is what it is now. I was going to update the blog with the posts that were deleted, but I was told on Twitter trying to restore the posts (big sigh of relief). I'm going to wait and see if the posts are restored before I re-post the ones for today. Thank you for patience & Happy Friday the 13th!


**YAY all of our posts are back, but we've lost all the comments from the Wednesday afternoon- yesterday's posts**

1 comment:

  1. Luckily I was able to repost all of the posts that were taken down from my site, but my comments for those are gone. :( I hope you're able to get everything back ok.

    ReplyDelete

Labels