Mundie Moms

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Book Releases

MAY is a HUGE book month! I don't know about you guys, but I'm drooling over all the releases this month. If I left off any YA (there's a few MG books on the list too) books being released this month, please let me know in the comments so I can add them. All the book titles are linked back to Amazon.

May 1st
  1. Are You Going to Kiss Me Now? by Sloane Tanen
  2. Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe
  3. Instructions for a Broken Heart by Kim Culbertson
  4. Shine by Lauren Myracle
  5. I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
May 3rd
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Moon Glass by Jessi Kirby
  3. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
  4. The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
  5. Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
  6. So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
  7. The Royal Treatment by Lindsey Leavitt
  8. Illusions by Aprilynne Pike
  9. Everfound (re-released) by Neal Shusterman
  10. Bite Club (The Morganville Vampires #10) by Rachel Caine
  11. I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  12. The Summer of First and Lasts by Terra Elan McVoy
  13. The Throne of Fire, Bk 2 in The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
May 10th
  1. Die For Me by Amy Plum
  2. Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  3. The Pull of Gravity Gae Polisner
  4. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
  5. Flawless by Lara Chapman
  6. Bitter End by Jennifer Brown
  7. The Summer Before Boys by Nora Raleigh Baskin
  8. Tighter by Adele Griffin
May 12th
  1. Kane Richards Must Die by Shanice Williams
  2. Dreamland Social Club by Tara Altebrando
  3. Sparrow Road by Sheila O'Connor
May 17th
  1. Vampire Kissed 8: Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber
May 23rd
  1. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
May 24th
  1. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  2. Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
  3. The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
  4. Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
  5. Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury
  6. Welcome to Bordertown by Holly Black
  7. The Warlock (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel) by Michael Scott
  8. Angel Burn by Lee Weatherly
  9. Something Deadly This Way Comes by Kim Harrison
May 31st
  1. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  2. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
  3. Nightspell by Leah Cypess

6 comments:

  1. There are lots of great books coming out this month! I've really gotta start making some money so I can buy them ;).

    I noticed that you don't have THE SUMMER OF FIRSTS AND LASTS on your list (by Terra Elan McVoy). It's a cute summer read that I'm reading an egalley of right now. It comes out on May 3rd as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an email from Amazon this weekend saying that Awaken will arrive May 4th :) Earlier than expected.

    So many good books coming out this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela- I've noticed that they're sending books out earlier than excepted. I love that when that happens.

    Dawn- Thank you. I'll add it the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I hadn't heard of some of these. Adding to my tbr pile. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of so many of these! I feel like I need to play catch up. And I love when Amazon sends books early. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY SH*T. LIKE SERIOUSLY. omg. Usually there's like 3-5 books that come out in a month that are good but this time it's like 20!! and i have sooo much catching up to do on reading oh god... how will i ever catch up now? :((

    ReplyDelete

Labels