Mundie Moms

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly Feature & In My Mailbox #75

We want to say HI to all of our new followers! Thank you so much for being apart of our site. We are so excited for this week! Why? Because on WEDNESDAY we are revealing the cover for CLOCKWORK PRINCE!!!! We can not wait to see the cover! Be sure to visit MM's Wed. morning to see the cover shortly after it's revealed live at BEA!

Speaking of BEA, if you're in the same boat we are and unable to attend than be sure to join us for Armchair BEA!! Be sure to go HERE for all the information.

This week we're excited that Elizabeth Scott will visiting our site via an interview we did with her about her newest release Between Here and Forever. On Thursday night at 8 pm CST we'll be chatting with Brandon Mull!

Upcoming Reviews:

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
Flawless by Lara Chapman
The Girl In The Steel Corset by Kady Cross
The Prince of Las Pulgas by C. Lee Mackenzie
Nightspell by Leah Cypess

If you missed it, we weighed in on the movie casting of Jace. Be sure to visit our post here to see the video interview we did with MTV's Hollywood Crush.
______________________________

In My Mailbox: This weekly meme is hosted by Kristy at the Story Siren, and is a weekly post were bloggers showcase the books they've received for review, bought, purchased or were gifted.

















For Review:

* All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin, published by Farrar, Straus & Giroux, to be released on September 27th, 2011
* Hunted by DJ DeSmyter, published by Pendrell Publishing, to be released on August 9th, 2011
* Nightspell by Leah Cypess, published by Harper Teen, to be released on May 31st, 2011
*Never Sit Down in a Hoopskirt & Other Things I Learned in Southern Belle Hell by Crickett Rumley, published by Egmont USA, to be released on June 14th, 2011
* A & L do Summer by Jan Blazanin, published by Egmont USA, released on May 10th, 2011
* Countess Nobody by Blynn Kiele Bonasia, published by Egmont USA, to be released on June 14th, 2011

Mundie Kids:

* Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu, published by Walden Pond Press, to be released on September 27th, 2011
* Jack Blank and the Secret War by Matt Myklusch, published by Aladdin Paperback/Simon & Schuster, to be released on August 9th, 2011, we'll be giving a copy of the ARC away soon!!

-I have to share something exciting about the ARC for this book. I was completely shocked when an ARC arrived this week and I found Mundie Kids/Mundie Moms was mentioned on it... (we're under Publisher's Weekly)
Thank you Simon and Schuster. We are so flattered and very excited to be mentioned!

* Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater, published by Little Brown, movie edition release Spring 2011
* Tales of Little Bear & Little Buffalo by Roy Naquin, published by Outskirts Press, Inc, released on April 27th, 2011

Bought:
I'm still patiently waiting for a few books I ordered online to arrive, but here's a couple of the ones I picked up in the store this week:
*Siren by Tricia Rayburn, yes I've read the book and I totally picked the paperback up for the cover
* Moonshadow Rise of The Ninja by Simon Higgins, this if for a Mundie Kids review, and the first book in a series, which we'll be reviewing next month.

Thank you Simon and Schuster, Harper Teen, Egmont USA, Walden Pond Press, Little Brown, Farrar, Straus & Giroux, DJ DeSmyter and Roy Naquin for this week's wonderful reads.

What goodies did you receive this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hm, "Hunted" looks pretty good. I wonder if I'd like that one. ;-) I hope you like it! If not, we can still be friends, haha. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All These Things I've Done looks really good! You got a lot of great books this week! Happy Reading!

    Here is my IMM:
    http://mbooknerd1995.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading All These Things I Have Done and it simply amazing. I hope you enjoy your haul this week, happy reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great book week. I am thinking of maybe camping out in your mailbox ;D Have a great week :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. DJ- LOL It's a fantastic debut!! Congratulations!! Thank you for letting us read it.

    Mandi- It looks like a great read. I can't wait to read it.

    Sarah- Thank you!

    Book Monster- Now you've got me even more excited about reading it.

    Emma- LOL Come on over. :)

    Devan- Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Labels