Mundie Moms

Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #79

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where bloggers share what they've received this last week for review, bought, borrowed from the library or were gifted.


To Review:

* The Pledge by Kimberly Derting, published by Simon & Schuster, to be released on November 15th, 2011
* Bargains & Betrayals by Shannon Delany, published by St Martin's Press, to be released on August 16th, 2011, we received an extra copy for GIVEAWAY!!
* Damned, Wicked Series by Nancy Holder & Debbie Vigue, published by Simon & Schuster, to be released on August 30th, 2011
* Witch Song by Amber Argyle, published by Rhemalda Publishing, to be released on September 1st, 2011

To Review for Mundie Kids:

* The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann, published by Aladdin, to be released on August 30th, 2011
* The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman by Meg Wolitzer, published by Penguin, to be released on September 20th, 2011
* Secrets at Sea by Richard Peck, published by Dial Books, to be released on October 13th, 2011
* The Familiars: Secrets of the Crown by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson, published by Harper Collins, to be released on September 6th, 2011
* The 39 Clues: Cahills vs Vespers Book 1, The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman, published by Scholastic, to be released on August 30th, 2011
* Dark Woods by Marta Stahlfeld, published by Book Publishers Network, released on April 18th, 2011

Misc:
An awesome Girls in the Stacks t-shirt & a poster of epic-ness from of Justin Bieber. This is totally an inside joke between Shannon and I that started back in December from here. *I can't get my other picture uploaded* I'll add it soon.

Thank you to Simon & Schuster, Penguin, Harper Collins, Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson, Scholastic, St Martin's Press, Amber Argyle/Rhemalda Publishing, Marta Stahlfeld & Girls in the Stacks for this week's awesome reads.

What goodies did you receive?

17 comments:

  1. Ahh totally jealous you have The Pledge, that looks awesome! Witch Song also looks really good! lol at the Justin Bieber poster. Hope you enjoy these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those, but they all look good! I hope you enjoy them! And I'm kinda jealous of the JB poster :) Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome IMM this week! Looks like I'll be adding a few books to my list. Thanks! haha.

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing week! The Pledge looks amazing, and the Witch Song cover is so pretty!

    Here's my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books this week! I can't wait to read The Pledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read The Pledge and Damned is already on it's way to me. Super awesome mail box! Enjoy your reads =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got The Unwanteds last week and it looks so good. I would read anything from Lisa McMann! Hope you enjoy your new books. They all look really good!

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM! I didnt know there was going to be an other book in the Wicked series. I love the wicked series. I love the cover of witch song as well.

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox-8.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read Damned;)and the cover is great

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read The Pledge! I got The Unwanteds too--it looks really good :) Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, great ones! Enjoy :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God, can't believe you got Vespers vs Cahills! Dying to get that book right now! And Damned too! And The Unwanteds too! Haha Great IMM!

    Juan,
    Geeks & Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of interesting books this week. YAY for The Pledge, can't wait to see your thoughts on it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!! I'm looking forward to reading these and sharing my reviews with you guys.

    There's a lot of great IMMs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great set! I'm really curious about The Pledge and I can't wait to read The Unwanteds.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, awesome books. I'm so excited for The Pledge and Damned. Have fun reading all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously jealous that you have witch song & the pledge.

    ReplyDelete

Labels