Mundie Moms

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In My Mailbox #83

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, borrowed or were gifted.

All highlighted review links go to the books' link on Amazon & the bought links go to the place where the book was purchased.

For Review:

* Betrayed by Edna Walters, published by Firetrail, released on July 14th, 2011
* Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink, published by Little Brown, to be released on August 3rd, 2011
* Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech, published by Fairies & Fantasy, released on July 3rd, 2011, received two signed copies, one of which we'll be giving away
* Dreams of Significant Girls by Cristina Garcia, published by Simon & Schuster, released on July 12th, 2011
* Isle of Night: The Watchers by Veronica Wolff, published by NAL, to be released on September 6th, 2011

Bought:

* Undercurrent by Tricia Rayburn
* Sirensong by Jenna Black (it FINALLY arrived)
* Love Story by Jennifer Echols
* Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink, I'll be giving this extra copy away

Gifted:

* Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough, thank you S!


For Review *not pictured:
- Lady Bug Girl at the Beach by Jacky Davis, published by Dial, released on May 18th, 2010
- Lady Bug Girl and the Bug Squad by Jacky Davis, published by Dial, released on March 22nd, 2011
- Whooo Loves You? by Sandra Magsamen, published by Little Brown, to be released on August 3rd, 2011
- Love You Back! by Umesh Shukla, self published, released June 28th, 2011
- Goddess Girls, Aphrodite The Diva by Joan Holub & Suzanne Williams, published by Aladdin, to be released on August 9th, 2011
- The Odd Job Squad by Karl Fields, self published, released on June 14th, 2011
- My Beastly Book of Hilarilus Heros & The Beastly Book of Twisted Tales by Vincent Boudgourd, published by Owlkids Books, to be released on August 2nd, 2011

Bought: *not pictured*
- Wiener Wolf by Jeff Crosby
- Seekers, Smoke Mountain by Erin Hunter

Thank you to Ednah Walters, Little Brown, Simon & Schuster, Dial, Sophie, Selina Fenech, Veronica Wolff, Karl Fields, Suzanne Williams and Vincent Boudgourd. What goodies did you receive this week?

10 comments:

  1. Great books this week! Dreams of Significant Girls looks really good. I haven't read Love Story or Twenty Boy Summer yet but they are on my to-buy list ^-^

    Hope you enjoy all the awesome reads!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great books there. I really want to read Love Story. I have heard great things about that book.
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0o0o you got Betrayed? I loved Awakened. It's a pity I can't get my hands on a copy of Betrayed. Enjoy all your novels!

    Here's my IMM http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you think of Isle of Night. The cover is beautiful and it sounds like a great story. And thanks for reminding me to order a copy of Betrayed! :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I can't WAIT for my copy of Circle of Fire to get here!! It looks sooo gorgeous. Enjoy your awesome haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was told that I'd really like Falling in Love with English Boys. I may need to purchase myself a copy :-) it sounds like something I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. khadija- Thank you! I"m looking forward to reading Love Story. I've heard it's a great read.

    Laura- Thank you. I have to. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    Mocha Latte- I'm really looking forward to reading Betrayed. I enjoyed Awakened as well.

    DJ- Thank you! Isle of Night has a great cover. I'll definitely let you know what I think about the book. I like the premise of the story.

    Hafash- B&N shipped Circle of Fire early. I was shocked and very excited.

    Ginger- Sophie read & reviewed it, which is why I bought. I'm looking forward to reading it. It sounds like a great read. I'm thinking you'll need to pick up a copy AFTER you read the Iron Fey series. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have great reads. Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance stop by Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isle of night looks great i would love to get my hands on a copy of that!! thanks for sharing your IMM if you get a chance drop by my blog http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy- Thank you! I'm heading over to your site now.

    Melissa- I'm looking forward to reading it. I love you did a vlog. I totally need to do one.

    ReplyDelete

Labels