Mundie Moms

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Releases


Following in June's footsteps of awesome releases, July has some fantastic ones I can't wait to get my hands on! I am so excited for this month to be here. Here's a list of some of the upcoming YA books you'll find out on bookstore shelves this month:

July 1st

  1. Pretty Bad Things by C.J. Skuse
  2. Eternity, A Fallen Angel Novel by Heather Terrell
  3. From Willa, With Love by Coleen Murtagh Paratore

July 4th
  1. Lost Voices (book 1) by Sarah Porter
July 5th
  1. Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray
  2. Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers
  3. Sirensong: A Faeriewalker Novel by Jenna Black
  4. The Siren's Cry by Jennifer Anne Kogler
  5. Paradise by Jill Alexander
  6. Now Is The Time For Running by Michael Williams
  7. Stealing Bases by Keri Mikulski
  8. Ice Shock, The Joshua Files by M.G. Harris
  9. Twisted, Pretty Little Liars #9 by Sara Shepard
July 12th
  1. Forever (book 3 in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series) by Maggie Stiefvater
  2. Sass & Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
  3. Undercurrent (Book 2 in the Siren series) by Tricia Rayburn
  4. Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
  5. Dragon's Oath (House of Night series) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
  6. Siren's Storm by Lisa Papademetriou
  7. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barndholdt
  8. Starstruck by Cyn Balog
  9. Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement- Moore
  10. Wildcat Fireflies: A Meridian Novel by Amber Kizer
July 19th
  1. Love Story by Jennifer Echols
  2. Pearl by Jo Knowles
  3. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
July 21st
  1. Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
July 26th
  1. Supernaturally (Paranormalcy Book 2) by Kiersten White
  2. Wolfsbane (Nightshade Book 2) by Andrea Cremer
  3. Wildefire by Karsten Knight
  4. Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson

August 2nd (sneaking this one in because it's so very close to July and we loved the story)
If I've left off any July YA releases, please let me know in the comments and I'll add it to the list.

*If you catch my error with my one of my dates, that was done on purpose. You'll have to ask Victoria Schwab what it means. lol

8 comments:

  1. Lost Voices is already out in B & N.
    Just wanted to let you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They did release it early, and some other books may be out early in book stores as well. The dates listed were the original release dates and give readers an idea of when they can except to find the books out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres so many good books coming out this month! I can't wait *O*

    && "The Siren’s Cry (The Otherworldlies) by Jennifer Anne Kogler" came out on July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. July is going to be a very good month for book lovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I RT'd but my twitter is set to private..does that mean you can't see that it's been rt'd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gasp! Small Town Sinners by Melissa C. Walker on July 19! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy- Thank you for RTing and I think so. I'll have to double check.

    Heather- I agree!

    Jess- That's what I thought, but I went off the date Amazon had. I'll go change it.

    mfay2- Thank you! I'll go add that now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! forever by Maggie stiefvater is a book ive been waiting for ages to come out!! ooo i hope the ending is great!

    ReplyDelete

Labels