Mundie Moms

Monday, July 25, 2011

Personal Demons Book 3 Title Reveal

"What happens when you can't outrun Hell....or trust the ones you love?"

I'm not sure, but with a tag line like that I totally want to know! My curosity is completely peeked and now I'm wondering what the heck is going to happen in the 3rd installment of Lisa Desrochers' next book in the Personal Demons series titled:


Judging by the killer cliff hanger at the end of Original Sin and the title of book 3 Last Rite, I can only imagine what Lisa has in-store for readers next. I'm crossing my fingers she'll give us a few teasers.... *cough, cough*

To keep up with Luc, Gabe and all of Lisa's book news, be sure to follow her on the blog, and her official website.

Thank you to Lisa, along with the title reveal we're also giving 1 copy of.....


To enter to win, please fill out the form below:
- Open to residents of the US
- 13 yrs & older
- one entry per person, per email
- giveaway ends on August 9th, 2011

8 comments:

  1. I love the title! Can't wait for it's release.

    -Mocha from A Cupcake and a Latte: YA Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this giveaway opportunity. I am curious about this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to win. I've heard great things about this series and need to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last Rite sounds perfect like it has a double meaning.
    Thanks for the Original Sin giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Original Sin yet, but thanks for sharing the title of Lisa Desrochers' next book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, this is amazing. Have heard so many great things about this series. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My Teaser Tuesday!
    Tweet Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really want to read Original Sin - finished Personal Demons earlier this summer and am dying to know what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels