Mundie Moms

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Go Vote For Jace!

GO VOTE FOR JACE! The YA Sisterhood is having a great YA competition with some of our favorite characters and this one is Jace vs Jules. This competition is all kinds of wrong, and I mean that in a good way. Really, Jace against Jules?! They're both fabulous characters, it's hard picking one. Don't get me wrong Jace has my vote, but Jules is my favorite character from Amy Plum's Die For Me. Be sure to head over to The YA Sisterhood and VOTE for Jace now!!

4 comments:

  1. I voted. Haven't read the other book yet plan too very soon. Looks like Jace is winning by a land slide as well he should :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Jace, and he has almost 95% of the vote, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read Die For Me... it's sitting on my shelf :-\ but really? like there's any competition?? Jace all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on it! Jace definitely has my vote, though I love Jules too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels