Mundie Moms

Saturday, August 27, 2011

More Beautiful CP Trailer Photo Teasers

I don't know about you guys, but I can't get enough of these photos that Cassie keeps posting. They're beautiful.

Tessa
I'm in LOVE with Tessa's masks. Cassie told me via Twitter the mask is one she had bought in Venice.


Tessa & Jem
This photo makes me want to sigh


Will & Tessa
Oh how we adore this pose!


Tessa
This is another fabulous photo. I love the Clockwork necklace. It looks just like the one I have and love. :)

3 comments:

  1. Loving these is thst the angel necklace that you can buy? I so want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can purchase it here http://www.etsy.com/listing/60988019/tessas-clockwork-angel-pendant?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! The mask and necklace are to die for and picture number 2 definitely makes me sigh!

    ReplyDelete

Labels