Mundie Moms

Monday, August 15, 2011

Mundane Monday #97


"They were staring at Will." In some ways Magnus's smile was as unnerving as a vampire's, even though he didn't have fang. "Will looks wrong."

Tessa glanced over at Will, who was rummaging through the desk drawers with gloved hands. "I find that hard to credit coming from someone dressed as you are," Will said.

Magnus ignored this. "Will doesn't behave like the other human subjugates. He doesn't stare at his mistress with blind adoration, for instance."

"It's that monstrous hat of hers," said Will. "Puts me off."

- Clockwork Angel, page 236

*Image found here

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I've said it before, but these Mundane Mondays make my week :)
    Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best Tessa picture so far, and I love the quote...and Will of course.

    ReplyDelete

Labels