Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Book Blogger Appreciation Week Nominations

Thank you so much to all of you who have nominated us for Book Blogger Appreciation week! That means so much to us. We made the shortlist!!! We've got a fantastic list of fellow bloggers who have all made the short list, and we're honored to be mentioned along with them.

Here's what we've been nominated for:

* Best Blog Feature or Series of Posts- for The Infernal Devices Celebration

Be sure to go HERE and cast your vote for your favorite blogs that have made the list. THANK YOU so much & good luck to all the nominees!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats I love the long lists going up because I find all sorts of new blogs I didn't know about before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula- Thank you so much!

    Cynthia- Thank you!!!! :D

    Pam- Thank you! I agree, I love finding new blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Labels