Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday- So Silver Bright


Written By: Lisa Mantchev
Published By: Feiwel & Friends
To Be Released on September 1st, 2011
Find on Goodreads

All Beatrice Shakespeare Smith has ever wanted is a true family of her own. And she’s close to reuniting her parents when her father disappears. Now Bertie must deal with a vengeful sea goddess and a mysterious queen as she tries to keep her family – and the Theatre Illuminata – from crumbling. To complicate it all, Bertie is torn between her two loves, Ariel and Nate.

I love the covers on each of the books in this series! I've heard so many fantastic things about this series, that I've already bought the first two books, and I've started the first one. I'm planning on reviewing the series here on the blog. I'm looking forward to talking about the Theatre Illuminata with you guys.

6 comments:

  1. I love ther covers from this series but I still haven't read the first one. I've heard they're great though. I might need to pick it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the covers as well, but while I've read both books they were so-so. Not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your review. The cover is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I’ve read the first in this series and loved it but haven’t kept up. I really need to get to the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Pick! I love the covers for this series, with all the photography covers you just don't see painted ones anymore. I've read Eyes Like Star and it was amazing!

    http://fantasysink.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cythnia- I do too! I love how they all match.

    Amy- That's good to know! I just started reading the first book and it's good, but it's not one I can breeze right through either. I feel there's so much I'll miss.

    Natalie- Thank you!

    Pam- I picked the first one up because of the cover and then the second one after hearing how great the series was. I'm excited to read it.

    Maria- Thank you! You don't, and I think that's one of the things that makes these covers stand out.

    ReplyDelete

Labels