Mundie Moms

Monday, September 26, 2011

Clockwork Prince Masquerade Ball TEASER Trailer

Talk about a fabulous, swoon worthy TEASER! Cassie and Vania, who made the trailer for Clockwork Prince have finally given fans the treat they've been waiting for......

Cassie says, "The full trailer will be released closer to the release date of the book and will have a very special someone doing the voiceover narration. For now Vania’s lovely visuals reveal exactly who is in the DSBS scene as it’s come to be known — if you don’t want to know, don’t watch!"


HELLO Blue Eyes! I'm admit that in CP I'm claiming Team Tessa! There's no way I'm choosing between the two guys....

What do you guys think?

AND Cassie's announced the first of her CP tour dates:

Confirmed stops on my December Clockwork Prince tour: New York, Long Island, and Nashville. Phone #'s are provided so if you have questions about the events you can call the store. More events to come!

December 6-13 CLOCKWORK PRINCE RELEASE TOUR
Tuesday December 06, 2011
NEW YORK CITY: 7PM
Union Square
33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-253-0810
THIS IS THE LAUNCH EVENT FOR CLOCKWORK PRINCE. There will be swag bags and prizes and other fun stuff.

WEDNESDAY December 07, 2011
LONG ISLAND 7:00 PM
Country Glen Center
91 Old Country Road, Carle Place, NY 11514, 516-741-9850

Monday December 12, 2011
NASHVILLE, TN: 7:00 PM
Cool Springs
1701 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, TN 37027, 615-377-9979

8 comments:

  1. Wowzers- why isn't in December yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Team Tessa forever! I can't choose between those two or I might as well campaign for Team Both.

    Anyhow, Cassie and Vania are the greatest tease ever in YA history! I can't wait for the CP trailer and the book itself.

    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Nashville bound. Cannot wait... =^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I'm still Team Will. Love Mr. Herondale. Can't wait for December.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Clockwork Prince to come out. Great trailer I'm so for Will.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Love the trailer. I want to go to Nashville for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wanted it to be Jem on the balcony! I miss Jem so much, I can't wait for December :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels