Mundie Moms

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little TMI Movie News


I know we've all been anxiously awaiting more movie news, and yesterday Hollywood Crush treated us to a little news about Lily & Jamie's auditions-

"I only read with a couple of guys, and it's funny because the way Jace was described in the scenes—I knew what Jamie looked like, and I had met him at social events before briefly, but from the second he walked, he carried himself in this way that was just Jace from the get go," Lily recalled. "He walked in and it was like, okay, he totally has the vibe going on, and he was so nice, and he had totally just flown in from London for it the day before, he could have been extremely tired, but he was there to win us over."

And win Lily (and producers) over, he did.

"The second he started playing with the scene with me, everything was just so natural," Lily continued. "He didn't even seem like he was trying. He was just Jace. He had the perfect balance of all the different character traits and aspects you'd hope from Jace. There are so many levels to him. He just walked out when he was done, and I looked at everyone and said, 'Guys, I think this is Jace.'"


Be sure to go HERE and read the rest!

What do you guys think? I know many fans don't picture Jamie as Jace, and I'll admit I've always pictured Alex P as Jace. After hearing Cassie say Jamie is Jace and reading Lily's reaction to him playing Jace I'm feeling much better about it. Since Cassie's the one that created his character, if she's happy with it, then I'm done worrying about it. Sophie on the other hand has told me from the get go she thinks Jamie will play an awesome Jace. Now I'm like the rest of you who are waiting anxiously to see the chemistry Jamie and Lily have on the big screen. I'm not sure which is worse, waiting to read CP and COLS or waiting for more movie news....

6 comments:

  1. The more I hear about Jamie the more comfortable I feel about their choice. I can't wait for more news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Jamie does not do a great job portraying Jace, so many fans will be disappointed. I am pulling for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cait- I can't wait to hear more news either. I'm hoping we get more soon.

    Ricki- I feel bad for Jamie in a way, since so many fans are unsure of how he'll do at portraying Jace. I agree with you, I think if he doesn't live up to their expectations a lot of fans will be upset. I'm convinced he can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you guys, watch the last few epis of "Camelot" and you'll see he IS Jace. Totally believable. Having said that, the first three epis were awful, suffering from poorly written scripts. But, then it got gooooood.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for more movie news!! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sophie- I still need to watch that.

    Dawn- You're so welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Labels