Mundie Moms

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Today's YA Releases

I've had so much going on lately that I've totally slacked on posting the latest books news and releases. Today there's some fabulous releases hitting book store shelves.

HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY TO:

























October 18th

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Crave by Melissa Darnell'
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Swear by Nina Malkin
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Dearly, Departed is finally out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie- I hope you enjoy it!

    We Heart YA- I agree! I'm loving all these covers.

    Tere- I can not wait to read that book.

    ReplyDelete

Labels