Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- Forest Born by Shannon Hale


Published by: Bloomsbury
Orginally Released on: Septemeber 15th, 2009
Re-release w/ New Cover: October 25th, 2011

Rin has always been a quiet, helpful girl, but a secret has been eating away at her, and the solace Rin once could find among the tall trees that surround her forest home has vanished. When she leaves home to join her older brother in the city, she finds intriguing answers to her questions, an adventure she doesn't expect, and a sense of self she never thought she would find.
For fans who want to complete their collection of the Books of Bayern, this new edition hardcover features art by Alison Jay, whose stunning illustrations graced the covers of the three original Bayern Books. A reading ribbon marks this as a perfect gift edition for any Shannon Hale fan - quoted from Goodreads

I am a HUGE fan of this series and Shannon writings, and though I already own a copy of this book, I am so EXCITED for the re-release with this new cover. I adore the original series covers and openly admit that if I were to buy a book based on it's cover it would be this series. Bloomsbury has since re-done the covers, but I'm thrilled they're doing a special edition with Forest Born and I can't wait for it to come out.

Shannon posted here, that if you call King's English and purchase your copy of the special edition hardcover she will personalize and sign it. Be sure to call them today!!

What book are you waiting on to be released?

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting! I've never heard of it before. The colors on the cover definitely caught my attention.

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Shannon Hale from the books of hers I've read, but I haven't heard much about this series. I've got to check it out now.

    My WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Labels