Mundie Moms

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: BITTERBLUE (The Seven Kingdoms #3) by Kristin Cashore



Published by: Dial
To Be Released on: May 1st, 2012 (in the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Bitterblue is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. This third book will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the sixteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book. -quoted from Goodreads

I am a HUGE fan of Kristin Cashore! I LOVED Graceling, the first book in the series and ever since I read it a few years ago, I've been *patiently* waiting for BITTERBLUE's release. I can not wait for May 1st to get here. This book is at the top of my MUST READ list for next year. What book are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. GREAT pick! I've been waiting for years now for Bitterblue to release.

    Are you going to TLA next year? Kristin Cashore will be there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena- Thank you!! I have too! YES! I can't wait to meet her! I've got one of her books signed. I got wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this might be my most anticipated book of 2012!! I'm so excited to finally get my hands on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I can't believe its finally coming out! I can't wait!
    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally with you on this one! Can't wait for TLA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy- Mine too, behind Clockwork Princess

    Amanda- I know!! Finally :)

    Jen- I can't wait for TLA either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on someone else's WoW!!! The series looks great!
    check out what Im waiting on
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-vex.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so looking forward to spring and the release of BITTERBLUE :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you've been waiting patiently then you're doing a lot better than I am! I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. I loved loved loved Graceling and Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. it´s beautiful!! graceling is my favorite book and.. Cristin is amazing!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. This just made my day! I have been waiting forever for this book and now I'm soooo excited it's finally coming out! Now I just have to wait til may lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this one on so many blogs! I love these books and I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is going to be a great book. I can feel it. Well if the first two are any indication! So excited for it to release.

    ReplyDelete

Labels