Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clockwork Prince Celebration Quotes/Teasers


YAY!!! Clockwork Prince out!!! As promised, with the release of Clockwork Prince I'm posting each of our one line teasers that didn't have the page number nor who said it, with the page number along with who was quoted and to whom they were talking to. I've also included the link to the original post so you can see if your guess was right (just click on the date).

Day 13: "You want me to do what?"- pg 139, Magnus to Will

Day 15: "Every night I lay here on your sofa and I waited to hear your step in the hall, and I wondered where you were"- pg 315, Magnus to Camille

Day 16: "I know him better than anyone else in the world," he said matter-of-factly. "And yet still I find that Will has secrets that surprise me." - pg 180, Jem to Tessa,

Day 17: "She watched him go, telling herself it meant nothing, that he was no worse than he had been, that he still had time" - pg 242, Charlotte about Will

Day 18: "Their love will be their destruction"- pg 409, the blue demon Marbas talking to Will

Day 19: "I was in Paris, having some new dresses fitted"- page 315, Camille to Magnus

Day 20: "Well, Will won't need to create a new religion just to be rid of me,"- pg 93, Jem to Will and Tessa

Day 21: "I don't know how I could sleep at night, not knowing I was surrounded by a thousand other sleeping, dreaming souls." - pg 120, Jem to Tessa & Will

Day 22: "One finds nobility in the oddest places..." pg 476, Tessa to Sophie

Day 23: "You will find that feelings fade too, the longer you live" pg 298, Magnus to Tessa

It was a lot of fun seeing everyone's guesses. Thank you for playing along!

1 comment:

Labels