Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Clockwork Prince Launch Party TONIGHT w/ Cassie & Ed Westwick

TONIGHT at the Union Square Barnes & Noble in NYC, will be celebrating her release of CP at 7 pm! You do not want to miss this event, even though sadly I will be (sniff, sniff). Supposedly a special guest by the name of ED WESTWICK will be there. I'm not sure if you guys know how he is *snickers* I'm totally jealous of those who get to hang out with Cassie and meet Ed tonight. There's also going to be some awesome swag & other giveaways!!

This is what the B&N Union Square store says about tonight's event:

Special Instructions

Event space opens at 5:00 pm. Please do not arrive for this event prior to 5:00 pm.
Priority seating available with purchase of Clockwork Prince.
Standby customers who do not wish to purchase the book will be seated at management's
discretion as space allows.

Here's their info:

33 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003, 212-253-0810

Even though Sophie, Shandra & I sadly won't be there, our friend JenLam will be! If you see her, please say hi! We'd LOVE to know how it went. Please stop by and tell us about your experience tomorrow.

Be sure to visit Cassie's site to find out what cities she'll be coming to this month HERE

3 comments:

  1. Ed Westwick is going to be THERE! Seriously hate my country Australia right now. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had no idea Ed Westwick would be there. Should be loads of fun, wish I could attend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally wish I lived closer to go to this too!

    ReplyDelete

Labels