Mundie Moms

Sunday, December 11, 2011

IMM #101- The Bumming VLOG Edition

It's that time of week again to talk about the goodies we all receive in our mailboxes. I swear this week flew by way too fast. In My My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and is a post were bloggers post about the goodies they've received in their mailbox this past week for review, were gifted, purchased, borrowed etc. Here's what arrived this week:


*** I totally forgot to mention that Sarah Ockler's The Language of Impossible Dreams has a brand NEW cover and title- Bittersweet!! I love the new look and the new title of the book

For Review:

* The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer Smith, published by Poppy/Little Brown, to be released on

* Above World by Jenn Reese, published by Candlewick Press, to be released on 2/14/11

* Bittersweet aka The Language of Impossible Dreams by Sarah Ockler, published by Simon Pulse, to be released on 8/7/12, The ARC cover is NOT the final cover

* Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire, published by Prometheus Books, released on 11/15/11

* Planesrunner by Ian McDonald, published by Prometheus Books, released on 12/6/11

* Ruthless by Sara Shepard, published by Harper Teen, released on


GIFTED:

* a ton of signed swag from Judith Graves, from a variety of authors
* signed book marks & book plates from Angela Corbett


BOUGHT:

I may have bought one too many copies of Clockwork Prince (snickers). This week I purchased 2 from Walmart & 2 from Barnes & Noble, but two of the copies are going to giveaway winners.



THANK YOU to Simon Pulse, Poppy/Little Brown, Candlewick Press, Harper Teen, Prometheus Books, Angela Corbett and Judith Graves for this weeks awesome goodies! What goodies did you receive?

9 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM :D You got lots of great books :) Enjoy reading them all ;) I loved Legend. <3
    Thank you for commenting on my IMM. <3 :D
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carina!! I'm looking forward to reading them. :) You're so welcome. Your IMM rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great books this week! I have only read the first Pretty Little Liars book and enjoyed so hopefully the rest of the series will be good. Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous books!! I can't wait to read Sarah's book. I've loved the others :) Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg so man amazing books hun! I am so jealous, can't wait to see all your amazing reviews! (:

    my IMM-http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo, awesome books and swag! Yay! Some of those I haven't heard of so I will definitely check them out. Thanks for sharing :] Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://jessiraelloyd.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week! And awesome vlog as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has Prince in their box this week. Lots of multiple copies too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megan- Thank you! :)

    Jessica- Thank you! I hear Sarah's books are great. I'm really looking forward to it.

    Haley- Thank you hun!

    Jessirae- Thank you!! Have a great week.

    Hafash- Aw, thank you so much!

    Jen- LOL I love how many copies of CP are popping up in everyone's IMMs

    ReplyDelete

Labels